Procedure for Transfer of Plot to the Successors of a Deceased Allottee
For ease, Graana.com has listed below the procedure for the transfer of Plot to the Successors of a Deceased Allottee.
1. An application by the legal heir has to be submitted at the Front Office or One Window Operations of CDA addressing the Director Estate Management, requesting for transferring or change in the title of the property in the name of legal successors. Along with the application following documents are required to be submitted:
2. Attested copy of death certificate given by CDA or a local entity.
3. An affidavit comprising factum of death, details of legal heirs, and parents of the deceased (dead or alive) attested by Notary Public and countersigned by 1st class magistrate.
4. NIC photocopies (attested) of legal heirs to be attached with the application form.
5. Birth Certificate in case of heirs for less than 18 years.
6. Pay order of Rs.5000/- in case of residential property, and of Rs.10, 000/- in case of commercial property.
7. Original allotment letter or transfer letter as the case may be to be attached.
8. In case a successor wants to give up its share in the favour of a legal heir, an original Release Deed registered in the court to be attached.
9. NIC photocopies of witnesses.
10. NOC from CDA regarding the Property Tax, and Revenue Department.
11. NOC from the Building Control Section proving compliance with the Building and Zoning Regulations.
12. Copies of two Public Notices printed in the newspapers having vast outreach.
13. NOC from loan agency (if service is taken).